Wednesday, September 22, 2010

She's All Talk!



Since these past few weeks Alivia has been saying & doing new things daily and I wanted to record it somehow so that I will always remembered these special moments.  I caught her the other day counting as she put her ring stacks back on the base.  Well, counting as in, "Two, Seben, Eight, Nine Ten! Yea!!!!"  I don't care that she left out 6 numbers...I am a pretty proud momma!  You will see a few other adorable things that she has picked up on.  Even right before we shot the video I was telling Aaron how I LOVE fall and I put my hand on my chest (am I dramatic?? um, yes!) and then I see Alivia say the same thing to him and do it too!  So funny!  We recently had a garage sale and when I brought Alivia outside, she ran over to my box full of stuffed animals and said, "Oh, there it is! There it is!"  Aaron said, "You've never seen those before in your life!"  She carried them around all afternoon because she acted like they were her long lost friends she had just found again! 
Sorry for the shrill voice in the video.  I'm sure you will think, "but that is how she always sounds!"  Therefore, I should apologize for my voice altogether!  It is not a pretty thing when you listen to yourself!

1 comment:

  1. She is so cute! By the way my voice on video sounds 100 times worse. Better have unlimited minutes on her phone!

    ReplyDelete