Friday, September 10, 2010

Fall

I love fall weather and fortunately, today was a perfect fall weather day!  I am so excited for this fall...mums, pumpkins, my birthday, the new baby coming, apple pie/crisp, etc.  I was having such a bad day today and once I went outside it immediately put me in a better mood.  I had to run to Walmart for a couple of things and on my way I heard the song by Trace Adkins, "You're Gonna Miss This."  I absolutely love that song and on top of that, I realized that life is too short to be upset about certain things or down in the dumps because things are not going my way.  I really hope I can learn to keep that perspective when days are not going good or I feel like the world is crashing down on me.  I just want to enjoy every minute with my family and not think that I can do things some other time, but I want to live in the moment and enjoy life while I can. 

2 comments:

  1. Another post...and so encouraging! Hope you've been having better days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a timely reminder. Thanks!
    Leisha

    ReplyDelete